- “空转运输物料”一次性手动输入模块，之后就不管了。推荐用便宜无价值的物料，如 水，石矿等。
使用后玩法类似 星际争霸/群星 为以后战斗系统做好准备
- “Looping Materials” shall be inserted into the module manually at start ONLY, and shall have no additional inputs during operation. Use of low value materials, such as water & stone is recommended.
- “Looping Materials” required quantities shall be around 2x the max storage value of the demanding tower. These max values shall be adjusted to suit your drone tech levels at times
- This module has to be placed by a certain distance away from external “Looping Materials” supply towers, if any exists. The [Max Drone Delivery Range] settings have been configured to a minimum of 20°, which equates to around 56 grid units at the equator. The distance of any external “Looping Materials” supply tower to the module demanding tower has to be larger than this value. Otherwise, the “Looping Materials” loops will be over-fed and chocked and stop moving.
- It is recommended that the module is isolated from the main power grid, but not a compulsory.
- There is no restriction on hydrogen feeding into module (even chocked fed), as long as the “Looping Materials” loops are not chocked. Example: direct conveyor insertion feeding.
- If module cannot start initially (isolated from main power grid), the tesla tower(s) can be temporarily removed so that sorters can grab fuel for the TPS, then reinstate the tesla towers to power the logistic towers.
- The indicated Hydrogen elimination rate is measured under full speed module operation condition + Highest drone cargo capacity tech level. In early game when drone capacity is lower, the hydrogen consumption will be higher.
Play more like StarCraft / Stellaris, as a preparation for the up-coming combat system