- “空转运输物料”一次性手动输入模块，之后就不管了。推荐用便宜无价值的物料，如 水, 木材, 植物 等。
- 将此模块放到远离提供“空转运输物料”的星际物流塔。[运输机最远路程]已经设置为最低值20°，大约等于赤道附近的56格。在需求塔的此半径内不能有其他“空转运输物料”的供应塔，此模块和同功能副本模块内的供应塔除外。不然会堵塞。如果 “空转运输物料”使用木材和植物燃料能最大程度避免次问题
使用后玩法类似 星际争霸/群星 为以后战斗系统做好准备
- “Looping Materials” shall be inserted into the module manually at start ONLY, and shall have no additional inputs during operation. Use of low value materials, such as water & timber & plants is recommended.
- “Looping Materials” required quantities shall be around 2x the max storage value of the demanding tower. These max values shall be adjusted to suit your drone tech levels at times
- This module has to be placed by a certain distance away from external “Looping Materials” supply towers, if any exists. The [Max Drone Delivery Range] settings have been configured to a minimum of 20°, which equates to around 56 grid units at the equator. The distance to any external “Looping Materials” supply tower to the module demanding tower has to be larger than this value. Otherwise, the “Looping Materials” loops will be over-fed and chocked and stop moving. Using Plants and Timber as "Looping Materials" will almost guarantee eliminating this situation
- It is recommended that the module is isolated from the main power grid, but not a compulsory.
- There is no restriction on hydrogen feeding into module (even chocked fed), as long as the “Looping Materials” loops are not chocked. Example: direct conveyor insertion feeding.
- If module cannot start initially (isolated from main power grid), the tesla tower(s) can be temporarily removed so that sorters can grab fuel for the TPS, then reinstate the tesla towers to power the logistic towers.
- The indicated Hydrogen elimination rate is measured under full speed module operation condition + Highest drone cargo capacity tech level. In early game when drone capacity is lower, the hydrogen consumption will be higher.
Play more like StarCraft / Stellaris, as a preparation for the up-coming combat system