Nilaus Mid HUB - ILS 5
This blueprint is intended to upgrade the original Nilaus Jump Start HUB
to now use Interstellar Logistics Stations (ILS).Instructions to prepare for this blueprint
- Remove the Plasma Exciter production that was part of the Nilaus Mid HUB - Extend 1 blueprint, and replace it with a new inbound belt that will connect to the Interstellar Logistics Station (ILS).
- Place this blueprint connected below and to the right of the Storage for the Chemical Plant production.
- Load 50 Logistics Drones & 10 Logistics Vessels into the ILS.
- Adjust the Minimum Load of Vessels down to just 10%.
Inputs needed in the Logistics Network (they need to be produced somewhere else):
- Steel, Glass, Plasma Exciter
This ILS will provide the following items to the Logistics Network:
Storage MK.II, Chemical Plant
The Preview feature is unavailable at the time.